Entrada destacada

Recuerdos de un Bello amanecer en el puerto de GUAYMAS SONORA MEXICO

AGRADEZCO POR SIEMPRE ESTOS MOMENTOS SENSIBLES DE UN BELLO AMANECER PARA DESCANSAR HASTA LA ETERNIDAD, TENER Y PENSAR CONTIGO MAMITA MIM...

domingo, agosto 18, 2013

las golondrinas she wears my ring con elvis presley

She wears my ring To show the world that she belongs to me She wears my ring To show the world she’s mine eternally With loving care I placed it on her finger To show my love for all the world to see This tiny ring is a token of tender emotion An endless pool of love that’s as deep as the ocean She swears to wear it with eternal devotion That’s why I sing, because she wears my ring.............. She swears to wear it with eternal devotion That’s why I sing, because she wears my ring This tiny ring is a token of tender emotion An endless pool of love that’s as deep as the ocean She swears to wear it with eternal devotion That’s why I sing, because she wears my ring That’s why I sing, because she wears my ring Ella lleva mi anillo para mostrar al mundo que ella me pertenece Ella lleva mi anillo para mostrar al mundo que ella es mía eternamente Con amoroso cuidado que colocó en su dedo Para mostrar mi amor por todo el mundo para ver Este pequeño anillo es un símbolo de tierna emoción Una piscina infinita de amor que es tan profundo como el océano Ella jura llevar con devoción eterna Es por eso que yo canto, porque ella lleva mi anillo